Daytona Beach, FL | Two Florida parents were horrified to discover their babysitter had turned into a K-2-smoking cannibal when they found the remains of their three-month-old child cooked in the microwave.
After a night out at the movies, the young parents came back home to find a confused babysitter under the influence of alcohol and K-2 who had lost consciousness and was covered in blood in the family’s living room.
Moments later, they made the gruesome discovery when the mother saw something moving behind the microwave door.
“Only a few hits”
Anna Krutchiev, the 16-year-old babysitter, claims she had brought some K-2 and only took a few hits before she became exceedingly hungry and eventually lost consciousness.
“I just took a few tokes because I was bored and wanted to stay awake,” she told Officer Johnson. “All I remember is that I started getting really hungry, ate some chicken wings and passed out” recalls the police officer, visibly traumatized by the latest events.
Covered in barbecue sauce
The 3-month-old child was found in the microwave, covered in barbecue sauce, and was rushed to Mercy Hospital where doctors do not fear for his life.
“It appears she tried to cook him in the microwave oven but apparently she was unable to do so, and was probably disoriented and lost consciousness moments later,” explained Sheriff deputy James Anderson of the Daytona Beach County Police Department. “Teeth marks were found on the baby’s arms and legs but luckily he is unharmed” he acknowledged, visibly distraught by the whole affair.
The state of Florida has led, for more than a 2 years, the nation in K-2 busts. A recent 2015 state-wide study revealed that more than 30% of adults aged 21 and higher have tried K-2 at least once and close to 50% of respondents believed K-2 should be decriminalized .